Monday, March 21, 2011

A Whole New Website

ZOVA fans have been bugging us for quite a while now (I won't mention just how long) to finish updating our website over at www.zovabooks.com. Well, the day has finally come. If it is possible for a publisher's website to look posher than ours, I'll eat my books. Big thanks go out to Daniel Pearson and most especially Matthew Pizzo for designing such a snazzy home for our web presence. I've enjoyed using the ZOVA blog as our main source of information and book delight for the past few weeks (months) during renovation, but the time has now come to pass the torch.

Fear not, faithful followers! We'll still be updating this with as much frequency as ever - however frequently that is - but I'm sure you'll agree with me when you click through and take a look, that the new website is simply perfect. And now, without further ado, make the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment